The key to a meal plan that is beneficial will keep you from counting calories is to consume plenty of fruits and vegetables. That’s why this salad is a choice that is excellent ladies who wish to lose weight or simply retain the fabulous figure they always had. Perfect for lunch, dinner or snack, makes it a family member mindful of time, and enjoys worry-free.
1/4 lb. Carrots, green beans, snap peas and onion that are red
1 bag that is small red potatoes
Salt & pepper to taste
2 tsp vinegar that is balsamic
2 tsp oil that is olive
1. Bake potatoes at 350 degrees for 30 moments.
2. Grill vegetables in oven until crisp.
3. Let cool.
4. Mix together oil, vinegar, pepper and salt.
5. Serve over Romaine lettuce.
6. Option: add tomatoes that are cherry.
Low in saturated fat, low in cholesterol, low in sodium, reduced in sugar and reduced in calories, potatoes are brought up in Vitamin C and B6. A source that is great for, potatoes taste good and well as being relatively inexpensive and easy to create.