Love pizza but fight the fat and calories from traditional types? Test this Veggie that is totally delicious Pita and you can enjoy every slice, guilt free!
2 large wheat that is whole, toasted
¼ cup of broccoli
¼ cup red, yellowish, orange or bell that is green
¼ cup pizza sauce
¼ cup low mozzarella cheese that is fat
1. Toast pita.
2. Divide pizza sauce between the two pits.
3. Divide broccoli and bell pepper between the two pits.
4. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
5. Bake at 400 degrees for 8 to ten full minutes.
6. Can substitute any of the vegetables being following Cauliflower, mushrooms, onion, garlic, eggplant and even, carrots.
Low in saturated fat, low in cholesterol, low in calories, these pita pizzas provide you with a great amount of nutrients such as for example calcium, vitamins C, K, and A, potassium, chromium, and zinc. Packed with antioxidants and fiber aid in food digestion.