A great dish that is italian my Grandmother utilized to make a variation of it, but I’ve made some changes to keep it healthy and reduce the calories.
3/4 cup basil that is fresh
1 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
1 Tbsp pine nuts, toasted
1 garlic glove, minced
1/4 glass simple yogurt that is non-fat
(4) 6 oz. Lean chops that are veal
4 tomato that is thin
4 pieces Fontina cheese
1. Add first 4 ingredients together.
2. Transfer basil mixture in small bowl.
3. Trim fat on chops and broil 5 mins each side.
4. Spread 2 Tbsp basil mixtures over each broil and crop an additional five full minutes.
5. Top each chop with 1 slice of tomato and one slice of cheese.
A healthy and balanced source of protein and amino acids, veal is a delicacy that is delicious is iron rich. Combined with tomatoes for his or her antioxidant benefits and pine nuts, saturated in protein and acid that is phenolic which stimulates hormones and helps curb your appetite. You can constantly sprinkle these on salad, too.