If you love pizza in the, you will love this breakfast sandwich morning. It’s quick to be done and simple to take.
1 grain that is whole muffin
1 tsp pesto
¼ cup low fetal cheese that is fat
½ plum tomato, sliced
¼ cup baby that is fresh leaves, torn
1. Toast English muffin to your desired crispness.
2. Spread pesto onto muffin halves.
3. Divide tomato slices onto muffin halves.
4. Add leaves that are spinach.
5. Sprinkle each half with fetal cheese.
6. Bake in oven until cheese softens or provide cold.
Full of healthy vitamin ingredients which are rich. Spinach is an source that is excellent of and Vitamin A, along with pesto, which contains Vitamins the, K and E. Tomato provides the antioxidants you need also as Vitamins C, K, and A. Feta cheese gives you a percentage of protein, however you can add another serving to the sandwich or have an egg white on the side.