The majority of the right time, I don’t specify one brand over another. However, this delicious light cheese from Laughing Cow is only 35 calories for a delicious and treatment that is nutritious.
1 Roma tomato, thinly sliced
1 wedge of Laughing Cow Mozzarella, Dried Tomato and Basil Spread
1 slice flatbread
1 tsp vinegar that is balsamic
1. Lay flatbread away from plate or board that is cutting.
2. Spread one side with Laughing Cow cheese.
3. Layer with tomato slices.
4. Sprinkle with balsamic vinegar.
5. Bake for 4 minutes on 400 levels.
Low in saturated fat, low in cholesterol, low in sodium, fell by sugar and low in calories, this flatbread that is nutritious slice will fill you up but not out. It’s ideal for breakfast, treats or lunch and it’s packed with protein to fuel most of the cells in your body.